- FRUSTRATED WITH THE HYDRO BILL FOR YOUR COTTAGE?
- TIRED OF THE EVER INCREASING COST OF ELECTRICITY?
- TIRED OF PAYING MONTHLY “DELIVERY” CHARGES WHEN YOUR CAMP IS SHUT DOWN FOR THE WINTER?
GO OFF THE GRID WITH A SOLAR SYSTEM FROM ROCK SOLID PARTS.
You can have all the conveniences of home: lights, music, TV, without depending on Hydro One. Stop paying the rates they charge to remote customers with rural properties and cottages.
Imagine watching your favourite team, doing laundry or having cold beer, at a reasonable price!
Rock Solid Parts can help you get off the grid and never pay another hydro bill, with a COMPLETE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM PACKAGE.
Your New Solar System will include:
- all equipment: solar panels, batteries, backup generator and all other required parts
- 5 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions ↓
How much will it cost for a solar system to be installed at my cottage or rural property?
• Depending on the size and location of your property and your power usage, a solar system setup up will cost between $8,000 and $15,000. A solar system will normally pay for itself in 7-10 years. Remember we have financing options available to limit your initial investment.
What’s included in your price for a solar system?
• Our price will include: an initial consultation, system design, all equipment (panels, batteries, backup generator, etc), installation and training.
Will I need a back-up generator?
• Yes. There will be times when solar power isn’t sufficient, so it’ll need to be supplemented. For instance, in the fall and winter, when the days or shorter and the angle of the sun is indirect a backup source is needed.
Is solar power reliable?
• Yes, providing your solar system is adequate, solar is as reliable as hydro.